Missionaries where we live, work & play
This single statement drives us to share the Gospel everywhere we go, and we believe we accomplish that by sticking to 5 core values of who we are:
Excellence: We will do whatever it takes to reach people for Jesus.
People: Each and every person is important, and the reason why we exist.
Generosity: We will be people who give of our resources, time and self to accomplish our vision
Multiplication: Not only locally will we seek to grow the kingdom, but we desire to plant more churches and take the Gospel overseas.
Passion: Without passion, we know we cannot accomplish what we believe God has put before us to do.
Everyone Has a Name, and Every Name Is Important.
Everyone is always welcome here. Friendly faces eager to meet you will welcome you at the door. All you have to do is come as you are! We’ll walk you through the rest at Guest Services.
At our services, you can expect:
- Messages from our Lead Pastor, Jeff Hickman, that are relevant to your life, and based on what the Bible teaches.
- Exciting worship music.
- Services will last approximately an hour.
- Similar, high energy worship and teaching for your kids.
We’ll lead you through your NEXT STEPS:
- A place to grow and learn with a community, we offer teaching for new believers, LifeGroups with whom you will share life, serve together and laugh together, as well as topical teaching that may interest you. Whatever season of life, we have a group for you!
- We want to equip you with all of the resources you need to help you grow, so we make those available through our on campus bookstore, as well as individual teachers.
- Want to make a difference where you live, work and play. We offer a variety of opportunity for you through Community Transformation to serve locally to feed the hungry, travel overseas to share the Gospel, or plug right into numerous opportunities to use the gifts and talents God has given YOU!
There is something for everyone in your family:
- Your children will enjoy a space just for them in our KidzLife Jr. for ages infant - 3 years old, and in KidzLife for ages 4 - 4th grade. There they will be taught age appropriate lessons on what the Bible says for them under the instruction of trained adult leaders. The atmosphere is vibrant and encourages your child to grow to know God to the fullest.
- For your child transitioning to 5th & 6th grade, we make sure that that move is smooth into middle school through our teaching time just for them, Crave 56.
- A mid-week service just for your teens, Encounter is for grades 6th-12th. Full of activities that night, as well as various times throughout the month, your student will develop relationships, hear teaching that meets them in their stage of life, and a challenge to live out their calling to take the Gospel with them into their schools and relationships.